Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 64: Freezer Space

Today was boring. But, I did grocery-shop!

Less than $20 for a week and a half worth of groceries. Mind, I did have some staples (cereal, pasta) at home, so I didn't have to buy those. Also, I tend to get lunch out - it's both easy and pretty inexpensive to get lunch at the Public Market. Especially since, uh, I tend to eat like a bird.

Tomorrow is BC day, so I don't have work. I do have class, for which I have yet to do my homework, but at least I get to sleep in.

...I keep getting distracted and going off to do other things, and then I forget about what I was going to write about. I'm going to go away again now.

(Oh but wait: I wanted to mention that now there are eight - eight! - people living in this flat. I am feeling a little more forgiving of people who usurp my fridge space at the moment, so long as they do not take my food.

Though, on the other hand, I have one shelf. I do not put food in the freezer, in the fridge door, on other peoples' shelves... use your own damn space!)

(Oh! And also: it occurred to me that Tim had no right to be surprised that I haven't gone out with guys while here. He's certainly never gone on a date while here (and yes, I would know if he had). He barely goes out. WTF, mate?)

No comments: