Monday, August 4, 2008

Day 65: The Not-Class

Today was BC day, so no work. I slept in (yay!), returned a book to the library, sat outside in the glorious sun...

There was still class, though, so eventually I took the bus down to Granville Island and sat in a park to do the assigned homework. Honestly? The homework doesn't really matter, as the class tends to get derailed. The class is interesting, though.

My boss (a.k.a. the prof) didn't show, though. The class all showed up, though, and waited outside the building - I have a key for the office, but not the building - until we decided that he had probably forgotten. Somebody suggested a nearby coffee shop, so we used a band-aid to stick a note to the door and headed over.

The coffee shop, as it turned out, was closed, but their chairs and tables were still out. We actually had more or less an entire class, everybody offering input as necessary. It was fun. Low-key. There isn't class next week, though, so this was it for me. They hugged me when we left and told me to keep in touch.

Now I am home, and have showered, and it is bedtime, so I'm off.

No comments: