Friday, June 27, 2008

Vancouver, day 26

1) Had unstructured time at work (read: nobody was telling me what to do), so I dragged out the binder full of titles and authors and ISBNs and put it all in the computer. This makes me ridiculously happy, in large part because there are three different people's handwriting in that binder and I can only read one of them reliably. Plus, now I can sort and search and so on and so forth (do I think my boss will use the computer version? No, probably not... but he was happy about it :) ).

2) Another part-time intern was there today. She was.... hmm. An experience.

3) Went to Bard on the Beach with my aunt (and cousins, and step-uncle, and step-cousin, and so on and so forth) and saw an amazing version of Twelfth Night. Although Viola looked much better as a boy...

4) It is way, way past my bedtime.

No comments: