Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 50: At Six I could Probably Tie my Shoes...

Quickly, cause I have to go to bed:

I went to church this morning, mostly because my dad called at 9:30 and woke me up. The service itself was nice; after church I talked for a while with the woman who'd been sitting behind me (she commented on my knitting). She's been knitting all her life; she learned when she was about four: it was the Second World War and her family more or less lived in air raid shelters. She said that she knit her first sweater when she was six.

Post-church I went for a wander; I walked around the Indian neighborhood for a bit (I tried on a skirt covered in very noisy little bits of metal, which was kind of cool, but I fidget waaay too much to wear anything like that for more than five minutes), then went a bit farther up Main for a while before coming home.

I could probably come up with more to say, but it's definitely bedtime.

No comments: